Friday, March 30, 2012

JOB : PRODUCT SPECIALIST - I. TECH LAFACOS, PT

Job submit date : 2012-03-30 03:11:35


We have special opportunity of jobs for PRODUCT SPECIALIST in I. TECH LAFACOS, PT. Below is the vacancy information gained by JobsOKAY.com regarding job on I. TECH LAFACOS, PT as PRODUCT SPECIALIST. Hopefully the following information is the right one for you! Surely there are plenty of other information, just find out here!



LOGO of I. TECH LAFACOS, PT

I. TECH LAFACOS, PT



Perusahaan distributor Pharmasi  khusus untuk product Dermatology / Aesthetic dan Alat Kesehatan yang sedang berkembang mengundang tenaga muda berbakat , jujur dan bermotivasi tinggi untuk mengisi posisi :




PRODUCT SPECIALIST



Job Summary Info :









Level Career : Middle
Industrial : Medical/Pharmaceutical
Graduate : Diploma
Salary Rate : Negotiable
Employment Status : Full Time



Job Qualification :


Kualifikasi:




  • Pria / Wanita max 30 thn

  • Pendidikan minimal  D3  

  • Pengalaman kerja sebagai Medical Representative / Koordinator di perusahaan pharmasi khusus product dermatology selama 1-3 tahun

  • Memiliki kendaraan sendiri

  • Lokasi Penempatan : Jakarta Timur, Jakarta Barat + Tangerang, Bogor dan Depok




Kandidat tertarik, silakan kirim  aplikasi & foto  terbaru  dengan mengklik

"Member Send Apply" atau  "Non-Member" di bawah ini.



 




Available Vacancy : PRODUCT SPECIALIST at I. TECH LAFACOS, PT

Job Functions :



Good luck and be a part of I. TECH LAFACOS, PT. We believe this job : PRODUCT SPECIALIST may be the beginning of your success. JobsOKAY.com hopes you will success in career!.

No comments:

Post a Comment