Job submit date : 2012-03-30 03:05:47
We have latest information of job vacancy for MEDICAL MANAGER on I. TECH LAFACOS, PT. Here is the job vacancy information gained by JobsOKAY.com regarding job on I. TECH LAFACOS, PT as MEDICAL MANAGER. Hopefully the following information is the right one for you! Surely there are plenty of other information, just find out here!
I. TECH LAFACOS, PT
Perusahaan distributor Pharmasi khusus untuk product Dermatology / Aesthetic dan Alat Kesehatan yang sedang berkembang mengundang tenaga muda berbakat, jujur dan bermotivasi tinggi untuk mengisi posisi :
MEDICAL MANAGER
Job Summary Info :
| Level Career | : | Middle |
| Industrial | : | Medical/Pharmaceutical |
| Graduate | : | Degree |
| Salary Rate | : | Negotiable |
| Employment Status | : | Full Time |
Job Qualification :
Kualifikasi:
- Pria max 35 thn
- Pendidikan S1 Kedokteran
- Pengalaman kerja di perusahaan Alat kesehatan dan perusahaan Pharmacy
- Memiliki kendaraan sendiri
- Lokasi penempatan : Jakarta Timur
Kandidat tertarik, silakan kirim aplikasi & foto terbaru dengan mengklik
"Member Send Apply" atau "Non-Member" di bawah ini.
Job Functions :
- Management » General Management
- Beauty Care / Health » Others - Beauty Care / Health
- Medical Services » Others - Medical Services
Good luck and become part of I. TECH LAFACOS, PT. We believe this vacancy : “MEDICAL MANAGER” is the beginning of your future. JobsOKAY.com will pray for your success in career!.
No comments:
Post a Comment